Here are all the post-match stats from the Sky Bet Championship this Good Friday!
● Luton have kept 10 away clean sheets in the Championship this season - no side has kept more in the division this term on the road. It's the first time the Hatters have ever reached double figures for away clean sheets in a Football League season in their history.
● Huddersfield have won their last two Championship games, despite conceding the opening goal in both (4-2 v Middlesbrough and 3-2 v Watford). The Terriers have now won 18 points from losing positions in the Championship this season, with only Middlesbrough (21) winning more.
● No team in the top four tiers of English football have won fewer games than QPR in 2023 (1), while they have the worst goal difference of any team since the turn of the year (-21).
● Rotherham’s Jordan Hugill has scored a brace in two of his last five league games, both against former clubs QPR and West Brom. Hugill had only scored more than one goal in two of his previous 147 league appearances before this, including just once in 59 for ex-clubs QPR and West Brom.
● Lukas Jutkiewicz scored the 100th goal of his career in the Football League, with 59 of those coming while playing for current club Birmingham City (18 for Coventry, 11 for Middlesbrough, seven for Bolton and five for Swindon).