Take a look at the key stats from today's Sky Bet Championship action!
- Huddersfield Town completed just 63 passes in their 2-2 draw with Blackburn Rovers, the fewest in a Championship game on record (since 2013/14), with the Terriers having only a 19% share of possession.
- Since the start of last season Reading have lost 29 away league games, seven more than any other side in the Championship in that time.
- Watford’s João Pedro scored his 10th league goal of the season, his best tally in a single campaign for the Hornets, ending a run of eight Championship games with a goal.
- Since the start of last season, only Aleksandar Mitrović (54) and Harry Kane (40) have scored more league goals in England's top four divisions than Swansea's Joël Piroe (38).
- Luton Town’s Pelly Ruddock scored just his second brace in the EFL, netting as many goals today for the Hatters as he had in his previous 96 league games combined (2).