Football DataCo, on behalf of the EFL, is now receiving applications for media accreditation to the Sky Bet Play-Off Finals at Wembley Stadium.
The Finals will take place as follows:
Saturday, 21 May Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final Kick-off 3.00pm
Saturday, 28 May Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final Kick-off 4.00pm
Sunday, 29 May Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final Kick-off 4.30pm
Please read the instructions below before making your application.
WRITTEN MEDIA, PHOTOGRAPHERS AND BROADCASTERS (Non-rights holders)
All applications for accredited journalists, photographers and broadcasters (non-rights holders) must be made via the Internet Press Booking System (i-PBS), which is accessed via the Football DataCo website, www.football-dataco.com
Single match requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final
- All applications must be received by midday on Monday 16 May.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail confirming whether the application has been successful w/c Monday 16 May.
Sky Bet League Two & Championship Play-Off Final
- All applications must be received by midday on Monday 23 May.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail confirming whether the application has been successful w/c Monday 23 May.
For more information, please contact: Oron Bristol, Football DataCo Tel: 020 7864 9121 / email@example.com.
BROADCASTERS (Rights Holders)
Broadcast rights holders (television and radio) will be contacted with the relevant accreditation forms to apply. All forms must be submitted by midday on Thursday 12 May for the Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final and by midday on Thursday 19 May for the Sky Bet League Two & Championship Play-Off Finals.
For any queries relating directly to broadcast rights holders’ accreditation, please contact:
EFL Broadcast Operations
Tel: 07866 884 208
Only journalists and photographers representing organisations licensed by the EFL and/or Premier League will be admitted.
Passes will be issued to WORKING JOURNALISTS and PHOTOGRAPHERS ONLY. No under-16’s will be admitted to working areas.
Oron Bristol, Football DataCo, Tel: 020 7864 9121 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
All accredited broadcasters, journalists and photographers are required to bring valid proof of identity to the match.
TELEPHONE / ISDN LINES
All press & photographers will be given broadband internet access at their desks/ pitch side and in their work rooms.
- To request an ISDN or phone line, please complete the order form and send to email@example.com by no later than midday on Monday 16 May for the Sky Bet League One Play-Off final, and by no later than midday on Monday 23 May for the Sky Bet League Two & Championship Play-Off Finals.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide media parking at Wembley Stadium for this match, but passes are available to purchase at www.wembleyofficialparking.com.