Following the news that all Round Two, Three and Four fixtures will be available to watch on Sky Sports or online (UK only), we have compiled a list of handy links to access all of the Round Two games.
Clicking on the team name will take you through to the appropriate website, depending on where the game will be streamed.
TUESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
- Middlesbrough v Barnsley - 18:00
- Derby County v Preston North End - 18:30
- Bradford City v Lincoln City - 19:00
- Fleetwood Town v Port Vale - 19:00
- Newcastle United v Blackburn Rovers - 19:30
- Burton Albion v Aston Villa - Sky Sports Football / Main Event - 19:45
- Morecambe v Oldham Athletic - 19:45
- Rochdale v Sheffield Wednesday - 19:45
- Gillingham v Coventry City - 18:00
- Millwall v Cheltenham Town - 18:00
- Reading v Luton Town - 18:00
- Newport County v Cambridge United - 19:00
- Oxford United v Watford - 19:00
- West Ham United v Charlton Athletic - 19:30
- AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - 19:45
- Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle - 19:45
WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER
- West Bromwich Albion v Harrogate Town - Sky Sports Football / Main Event - 18:00
- Leeds United v Hull City - 19:45
- Everton v Salford City - Sky Sports Football / Main Event - 20:15
- Ipswich Town v Fulham - 19:00
- Bristol City v Northampton Town - 19:45
- Southampton v Brentford - 19:45
THURSDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER
- Burnley v Sheffield United - 17:30
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Stoke City - 19:00
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Portsmouth - Sky Sports Football / Main Event - 19:45
Streaming is not available internationally however 29 matches are made available across the competition to the EFL’s overseas broadcast partners.
The streaming of Carabao Cup matches is a temporary measure that has been put in place whilst Clubs operate at a zero or reduced capacity as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be subject to regular review.
Revenue generated from streaming Carabao Cup matches is split 50-50 between the Clubs involved. This would be the same as if fans were able to attend the match in person.