From Leeds United to Coventry City and Bradford City to AFC Wimbledon, fans up and down the country are taking advantage of the exciting rewards on offer within the Sky Bet Rewards app!
Designed to help loyal supporters engage with their club and fellow fans, the app rewards users for attending live games and demonstrating support of their team.
The fan engagement app gives fans the opportunity to win a range of prizes including match tickets and signed merchandise. It also allows supporters to build their personal profiles, unlock digital achievements and compare their personal fan stats against friends and fellow fans.
Every time fans open the Sky Bet EFL Rewards app and check-in to the stadium each matchday, they get a chance at winning one of the rewards on offer.
Plymouth Argyle supporters Joe Waldron, Thomas Lilley and Jake Day have all benefited, having made long trips to the likes of Carlisle United and Scunthorpe United since the turn of the year, and have called on fellow football fans to get involved.
"I heard about the app through Plymouth Argyle's twitter account and signed straight up," Joe said. "I really like the app, it's very simple to use, very self-explanatory and looks very good.
"There is a massive buzz around the club at the moment and us fans are very much behind the club and enjoying it.
"I'd definitely encourage other fans to download the app; you have a chance to win prizes, very good prizes, and it costs you nothing! Just a couple of clicks and you are potentially a winner."
Thomas added: "When I saw the app, I thought to myself that I may as well give it a go, it's free and there's nothing to lose! The app so far has been brilliant, I've won three times! I won a pair of EFL tickets when I went to Cheltenham away and Stevenage away, and have just won a signed shirt from the Newport game at Home Park.
"It's beneficial not only for the supporters but also for the club I feel as it gives those a bit on the edge about attending games added incentive to attend. It's also a good way for the EFL to track which games supporters have been to and to reward the loyalty shown.
"Make sure to check in to every game you go to and you won't regret it with the things you can win!"
"I get up so early to go to away games, but it's always worth it! The app is brilliant, you can keep track of the games you've been to and get rewarded while doing it. I've seen people win things on there and it's great.
"I'm up to 25 EFL grounds now, which isn't bad for a uni student! One of my friends won a signed shirt and so I said 'I'm definitely getting this app!' and I find it really entertaining to use.
"To other fans, I'd say 'get it!' Even if you only go to a couple of games every month, you have a chance to win tickets, signed shirts, a tour, anything. It can really bring you closer to the club."
Sky Bet Rewards App Key Features
- Document your Dedication - Track your support up and down the country to showcase exactly how much your club means to you. See personalised stats such as how many games you’ve made it to, how many goals you’ve seen your team score and your win percentage as a fan.
- Unlock Achievements - Tell your fan story as you follow your team and build your stats to unlock digital achievements that prove your support of your team.
- Earn Rewards – enhance your matchday experience by checking in at games you attend for the chance to win fantastic prizes such as tickets, signed shirts and exclusive EFL Club Experiences.
- Fixtures, Results and League Tables – browse your club’s upcoming fixtures, past results and standing in the League table at the touch of a button.
- Match Centre – stay up-to-date on matchday with team line-ups and real time key stats from every EFL fixture.
- News – follow your latest club news and access exclusive Sky Bet EFL content on the app homepage.
Remember to have automatic updates enabled so you’re always up-to-date! You have to be 18+ to use the app, which is available in the App Store and Google Play Store.