Doncaster Rovers visit Yeovil Town this weekend in a bid to extend their advantage at the Sky Bet League Two summit.Rovers are unbeaten in seven - the Glovers winless over the same period - and the current leaders can go seven points clear with a win at Huish Park.
Newport County and Notts County are both at home bidding to end lengthy runs without victory, and the in-form Exeter City go to Portsmouth on the back of a nine-game unbeaten streak.
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday fixtures (3pm kick-off)
Carlisle United v Barnet
Crewe Alexandra v Cheltenham Town
Luton Town v Cambridge United
Mansfield Town v Leyton Orient
Newport County v Hartlepool United
Notts County v Crawley Town
Portsmouth v Exeter City
Stevenage v Grimsby Town
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Crewe Alexandra and Cheltenham Town clash for the fourth time this season on Saturday. The first fixture was the reverse Sky Bet League Two meeting back in August, with two FA Cup ties also taking place since. The Robins have won two and drawn one, with the most recent fixture ending in a 4-1 win for Gary Johnson’s men.
2. Cambridge are back on the road! This weekend sees Shaun Derry’s side face an away trip for the first time in 2017 when they head to Luton Town.
3. Newport County’s sole success against Hartlepool came in the first ever fixture between them. That victory came at Rodney Parade in November 2013, but they've failed to win any of the six games since.
4. Notts County have never tasted defeat at Meadow Lane when facing Crawley Town. They have met four times to date, with the Magpies winning two, drawing two and scoring 11 goals in the process.
5. Third-time lucky? Doncaster Rovers can make it five straight wins this weekend when they travel to Yeovil Town. However, they’ve been in this position twice already this season and fallen short both times.
From the dugout
First appearance. One assist. Man of the Match performance. @EFL Team of the Week. @JameyOsborne. #GTFC#UTMpic.twitter.com/YoAy986drg— Grimsby Town FC (@officialgtfc) January 26, 2017
🗣 SD: This weekend's game with Luton will be a great occasion. There's no doubt these are big games pic.twitter.com/yL9Dn9ZnRE— Cambridge United FC (@CambridgeUtdFC) January 26, 2017
WATCH |— Crawley Town FC (@crawleytown) January 26, 2017
Hear from our new signing @Josh_Lelan : https://t.co/ADYhm7hesq
Check out a few images in our gallery from #Pools frosty Thursday morning training session here now: https://t.co/onaw7KSwL6pic.twitter.com/pnQNzq9aWE— Hartlepool United FC (@Official_HUFC) January 26, 2017
Follow, follow, follow...
📸 #Pompey players and staff have today been entertaining a special guest at the training ground.— Portsmouth FC (@officialpompey) January 26, 2017
We hope you enjoyed your day with us, Sam! pic.twitter.com/GtiqumZUcG