A Nottinghamshire derby kicks off the Sky Bet League Two weekend action, with Notts County and Mansfield Town locking horns at 1pm.The hosts have lost 10 games in succession, while the Stags visit after back-to-back wins and a decent run of form against the lowly Magpies.
Newport County have lost their last eight, and need to flip the form book against Colchester United, who have gained 22 points from their last available 24. Wycombe Wanderers are also on a hot streak, and they host Yeovil Town.
Table-toppers Doncaster Rovers travel to Barnet, while David Artell makes his managerial bow with Crewe Alexandra at home to Luton Town.
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday 26 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 14th January 2017
Barnet v Doncaster Rovers
Cambridge United v Blackpool
Carlisle United v Morecambe
Cheltenham Town v Accrington Stanley
Crawley Town v Hartlepool United
Crewe Alexandra v Luton Town
Grimsby Town v Exeter City
Newport County v Colchester United
Notts County v Mansfield Town (1pm)
Plymouth Argyle v Stevenage
Portsmouth v Leyton Orient
Wycombe Wanderers v Yeovil Town
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. In 1993, Cambridge defeated Blackpool 3-2 in the two clubs' first ever meeting, but the U's have failed to find the net against the Seasiders in any of the three home encounters since.
2. In 12 matches between Carlisle and Morecambe, the home team has never emerged victorious in 90 minutes. The one exception came in a Conference League Cup match in 2005, when the Shrimps won through a penalty shoot-out.
3. Hartlepool are still to get the better of Crawley, with October's stalemate the fifth time of trying. However, Pools have drawn both of the two previous meetings in West Sussex.
4. Luton have only won one of their 10 previous visits to Crewe. That came in 2002, when Steve Howard's late goal earned three points for the Hatters in a season where the Railwaymen went on to earn promotion.
5. Yeovil have won three and drawn one of their four previous visits to Wycombe. Glovers boss Darren Way played in the first of those, and opposite number Gareth Ainsworth started for the Chairboys in another.
As a mark of respect to the sudden passing of Graham Taylor OBE, the #EFL has requested all clubs stage a minute’s applause this weekend. pic.twitter.com/lR8EvvDQNF— EFL (@EFL) January 12, 2017
We've NEVER beaten @YTFC at home in the @EFL. But the same applied to Newport. And then... pic.twitter.com/vKDkZTeHRq— Wycombe Wanderers (@wwfcofficial) January 13, 2017
.@Fraserfranks is the @SkyBetLeagueTwo Goal of the Month winner for December.— StevenageFC Official (@StevenageFC) January 13, 2017
Thanks to your help, Fraser won 48% of the public vote! 👊 pic.twitter.com/A5LdLeycp2
💬 | You can now view Kevin Nolan's first press conference as Notts County manager for free on our YouTube channel: https://t.co/P5wisV5Jru— Notts County FC (@Official_NCFC) January 12, 2017
BREAKING NEWS - Crewe Alexandra confirm that we have parted company with manager Steve Davis. https://t.co/TWu30Fj90m— Crewe Alexandra F.C. (@crewealexfc) January 8, 2017
Follow, follow, follow...