Scunthorpe United have the chance return to the top of Sky Bet League One when they take on Port Vale this weekend.With leaders Sheffield United out of action, three points for the Iron would see them take top spot and still have a game in hand over the Blades.
At the opposite end, Coventry City visit Northampton Town with both sides drastically out of form. The Sky Blues have picked up just two points from their last 33 available, while the Cobblers have lost 10 of their last 12 EFL fixtures.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday fixtures (3pm kick-off)
Bolton Wanderers v Charlton Athletic
Bristol Rovers v Swindon Town
Bury v Walsall
Fleetwood Town v Southend United
Gillingham v Shrewsbury Town
Northampton Town v Coventry City
Oldham Athletic v Bradford City
Peterborough United v Milton Keynes Dons
Scunthorpe United v Port Vale
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Expect goals in the match between Bury and Walsall on Saturday – the previous seven meetings have produced 25 goals at an average of 2.8 per game.
2. 2-3? The last two fixtures between Gillingham and Shrewsbury have been close-run, five-goal thrillers, with the away side taking the three points. The Shrews are the side on the road this time around.
3. Coventry City face Northampton Town this weekend in what is their first visit to the Sixfields Stadium since their groundshare finished in August 2014.
4. Peterborough and Milton Keynes Dons have drawn just one of their last 12 matches in all competitions. That match ended 0-0 and took place in January 2008.
5. Glanford Park hasn’t been a happy hunting ground for Port Vale. They haven’t defeated Scunthorpe on the road since 1973.
From the dugout
NEWS: The covers are coming off! No pitch inspection is planned for today - we're confident that Saturday's game will take place! pic.twitter.com/EpjVqEcRIl— Gillingham FC (@TheGillsFC) January 27, 2017
Follow, follow, follow...