All 24 Sky Bet League One teams are in action at 3pm this Saturday afternoon.Chesterfield and Northampton Town are both at home after parting ways with their managers earlier this week – struggling Coventry City and high-flying Scunthorpe United are the respective visitors – while new Gillingham boss Ady Pennock makes his league managerial bow away at Oldham Athletic.
Sheffield United have moved clear at the top the pile after six straight wins, and a visit to Walsall is the next task for Chris Wilder's in-form Blades.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday 27 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 14th January 2017
AFC Wimbledon v Oxford United
Bolton Wanderers v Swindon Town
Bury v Peterborough United
Charlton Athletic v Millwall
Chesterfield v Coventry City
Fleetwood Town v Bristol Rovers
Northampton Town v Scunthorpe United
Oldham Athletic v Gillingham
Port Vale v Milton Keynes Dons
Shrewsbury Town v Bradford City
Southend United v Rochdale
Walsall v Sheffield United
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. It was lucky 13 for AFC Wimbledon, who got the better of Oxford in October after 12 failed attempts previously. However, the Dons have only scored once in six home fixtures against the U's.
2. Swindon's loss to Bolton in the reverse fixture extended their nightmare run against the Trotters. Their last EFL victory over Wanderers came in March 1987, losing seven of the nine since.
3. Charlton and Millwall have met 71 times in the EFL since 1921, and the Addicks have only won 11 – including a double in that first campaign. Millwall have won 35, with 25 draws.
4. The last five fixtures between Northampton and Scunthorpe have seen the spoils shared. A 4-4 and a 3-3 in 2008/09 has been followed by a trio of 1-1 draws.
5. Rochdale have failed to win in their 14 previous visits to Roots Hall, dating back to 1985, with Southend taking maximum points in nine of those fixtures.
Follow, follow, follow...