It's another reduced weekend of Sky Bet Championship action, with a number of clubs competing in the FA Cup.Rock-bottom Rotherham United host Barnsley in a Yorkshire derby, while Gianfranco Zola continues his search for that so-far elusive first victory in charge of Birmingham City when they visit Norwich City.
Reading can also close the gap on the top two when they host Cardiff City, while Preston North End and Queens Park Rangers welcome Ipswich Town and Burton Albion respectively.
Sky Bet Championship: Matchday fixtures (3pm kick-off)
Norwich City v Birmingham City
Preston North End v Ipswich Town
Queens Park Rangers v Burton Albion
Reading v Cardiff City
Rotherham United v Barnsley
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Norwich are without a win against Birmingham since 2007. The two sides have met five times since, drawing four in a row before the Blues emerged 3-0 winners in their latest meeting.
2. It’s neck-and-neck in terms of league wins between Reading and Cardiff. The teams are level on 19 victories each, having also played out 17 draws since the first meeting in 1930.
3. Rotherham are a team in desperate need of points at the bottom of the Sky Bet Championship, but victories over Barnsley are rare. The Millers haven’t tasted triumph over their county rivals since October 1982.
4. It’s the 30th league fixture between Preston North End and Ipswich Town this weekend. The pair meet at Deepdale with the hosts currently leading the way with 11 wins to the Tractor Boys’ 10.
5. It’s another new ground for Burton Albion fans this weekend – they head to the capital to play QPR at Loftus Road for the first time in the club’s history. The teams have met twice before, both times at the Brewers’ Pirelli Stadium home.
📷 Ever wondered what to give a footballer on his 17th birthday? 😉 pic.twitter.com/y0DbSYUbqC— Wolves (@OfficialWolves) January 27, 2017