The Sky Bet Championship returns this weekend with Leeds United and Derby County battling it out in front of the Sky Sports cameras to kick things off on Friday.That game pits fifth versus seventh, and it's sixth against fourth on Saturday when Sheffield Wednesday host Huddersfield Town in a Yorkshire derby.
Brighton & Hove Albion lead the pack and go to Preston North End, while Burton Albion and Wigan Athletic meet in an important battle at the other end of the table.
Reading and QPR met at the Madejski on Thursday night, with the visitors running out 1-0 winners.
Sky Bet Championship: Matchday 26 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Thursday 12th January 2017
Reading 0-1 Queens Park Rangers (8pm – live on Sky Sports)
Friday 13th January 2017
Leeds United v Derby County (7:45pm - live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 14th January 2017
Birmingham City v Nottingham Forest
Brentford v Newcastle United
Bristol City v Cardiff City (12pm)
Burton Albion v Wigan Athletic
Fulham v Barnsley
Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers
Preston North End v Brighton & Hove Albion
Rotherham United v Norwich City
Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Aston Villa (5:30pm - live on Sky Sports)
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. No fixture between Brentford and Newcastle has ever been drawn, with the Magpies leading the head-to-head 7-3. The last Griffin Park meeting finished 2-1 to United.
2. Wigan are yet to defeat Burton, with four matches taking place since the first clash in 2014. The Brewers won the first two, before two draws – including the 0-0 back in October.
3. Ipswich and Blackburn have shared the spoils at Portman Road in five of the last seven encounters. The hosts of won the other two, with Rovers' last three-point haul coming during their title-winning 1994/95 campaign.
4. Four successive 0-0 draws were followed by a 2-2 when Brighton and Preston met in October. PNE were the last team to win the fixture, though, cruising to a 3-0 Deepdale success in 2005.
5. Wolves and Aston Villa, who first met in 1886, face off for the 123rd time. The Molineux club have not triumphed in this fixture at home since May 1978 – a winless run of 11 games.
Follow, follow, follow...