It's bottom versus top on Friday night, as the Sky Bet League Two weekend kicks off early.Basement side Newport County will escape the bottom two if they can upset the odds against table-topping Doncaster Rovers.
A Devon derby tops the bill on Saturday when second-placed Plymouth Argyle host rivals Exeter City, with the in-form Grecians arriving at Home Park on the back of 12 unbeaten matches.
At the other end, Leyton Orient go to Yeovil Town on the back of six straight losses, Crewe are winless in 11 ahead of their home clash with Grimsby Town, and struggling Notts County and Cheltenham Town lock horns at Meadow Lane.
Referees: Click here to see the appointed match officials
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday 30 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Friday 10th February 2017
Newport County v Doncaster Rovers (7:45pm)
Saturday 11th February 2017
Carlisle United v Blackpool
Colchester United v Barnet
Crewe Alexandra v Grimsby Town
Luton Town v Crawley Town
Mansfield Town v Hartlepool United
Morecambe v Cambridge United
Notts County v Cheltenham Town
Plymouth Argyle v Exeter City
Portsmouth v Accrington Stanley
Stevenage v Wycombe Wanderers
Yeovil Town v Leyton Orient
1. Rodney Parade plays host to a Newport versus Doncaster fixture for the first time on Friday night. They did meet earlier in the season, when Rovers picked up a 2-0 home triumph.
2. Out-of-form Crewe may be without a win in 11, but they will hope to stick to form this weekend. The Alex have have won five straight games against Grimsby, scoring 15 goals in the process.
3. Luton and Crawley meet for the 10th time this weekend, and it's the latter who have the advantage with six wins to two. All three EFL meetings have gone the way of the Reds.
4. Mansfield and Hartlepool meet for the 88th time, with the hosts leading the head-to-head 41-30, alongside 17 draws. It was 0-0 back in September, which was only the second goalless stalemate since the maiden clash in 1932.
5. Morecambe have failed to beat Cambridge at home since an FA Cup meeting in 2000. They've lost three of the four, including both games since the pair were promoted to the EFL.
Brilliant to see the 3 amigos re-united and in Black & White stripes too! Come on watch Nolan, Smith & Ameobi this Saturday for just £12 pic.twitter.com/VbJnosFsBD— Alan Hardy (@Bigalanh5) February 9, 2017
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...