It’s a packed weekend of Sky Bet League One action with all teams taking to the field across two days.Leaders Scunthorpe United travel to Southend United on the back of three straight wins, but this weekend’s opponents have lost just once in their previous 12 league fixtures.
Closest chasers Sheffield United host AFC Wimbledon at Bramall Lane and are without a win in three.
There’s a key clash in the Play-Off race too as Rochdale welcome Bristol Rovers to Spotland. The Gas trail sixth-placed Dale by just three points heading into the fixture.
On Sunday, it’s Derby Day! Swindon Town take on Oxford United at the County Ground in a midday kick-off.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday 30 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 4th February
Bradford City v Gillingham
Charlton Athletic v Fleetwood Town
Chesterfield v Oldham Athletic
Coventry City v Millwall
Milton Keynes Dons v Bolton Wanderers
Port Vale v Peterborough United
Rochdale v Bristol Rovers
Sheffield United v AFC Wimbledon
Shrewsbury Town v Bury
Southend United v Scunthorpe United
Walsall v Northampton Town
Sunday 5th February
Swindon Town v Oxford United (12pm)
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Bradford have won just one of their previous 12 fixtures against Gillingham. The two played out a 1-1 draw back in September.
2. Neither Charlton or Fleetwood have ever defeated each other, having drawn 2-2 in their first ever encounter earlier this season. Who will claim the first triumph?
3. The away side in fixtures between Shrewsbury and Bury has not been victorious since 2011. Bury won 3-0 at New Meadow that day thanks to goals from Andy Bishop, Ryan Lowe - who returned to the club in January - and Steven Schumacher.
4. Swindon have not won at home to Oxford in any competition since the year 2000. The score was 2-1 that day, and since then they have drawn one and lost one.
5. Four of the last five league match-ups between Walsall and Northampton have finished 2-0. Three of those wins have gone the Cobblers’ way with the other fixture ending 3-1 to the Saddlers.