There are just seven Sky Bet Championship matches taking place this Saturday due to the weekend's FA Cup schedule.Brighton & Hove Albion can reclaim top spot when they make the trip to Barnsley, with Newcastle United not in action until a Monday night meeting with Aston Villa on Sky Sports.
Two of Yorkshire's promotion-chasing clubs are on the road, with Leeds United travelling to Ipswich Town, and Sheffield Wednesday making the visit to Nottingham Forest.
At the other end, Burton Albion and Wigan Athletic could extend the gap between themselves and 23rd-place Blackburn Rovers with respective home matches against Norwich City and Preston North End.
Sky Bet Championship: Matchday 33 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 18th February 2017
Barnsley v Brighton & Hove Albion
Birmingham City v Queens Park Rangers
Burton Albion v Norwich City
Cardiff City v Rotherham United
Ipswich Town v Leeds United
Nottingham Forest v Sheffield Wednesday
Wigan Athletic v Preston North End
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Birmingham and QPR meet for the 50th time in league meetings, with the Blues holding a comfortable head-to-head lead, 22 to 13, along with 14 draws.
2. Norwich visit the Pirelli Stadium for the first time when they face Burton Albion this weekend. The Canaries ran out 3-1 winners in September's reverse fixture.
3. Ipswich have won six of their last seven Portman Road encounters against Leeds. The anomaly was in 2013, when the Whites came from behind to win 2-1.
4. Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday first met in 1883, and this will be the 140th clash between the pair. Wednesday have won 59 to Forest's 53, with 27 draws thrown in.
5. Newcastle United have denied Aston Villa three points in all of the 10 previous encounters at St. James' Park. Villa's last win there was in 2005, when the Magpies finished the game with eight men.
From the dugout