It's all happening at 3pm on Saturday in Sky Bet League One as every side in the division takes to the field.The three teams at the top of the division will be looking to pull away this weekend as they all face three of the bottom seven in the league table.
Leaders Bolton Wanderers travel to Walsall, who sit 20th, Scunthorpe United are away at Shrewsbury Town, and third-placed Bradford City host Bristol Rovers.
Sky Bet League One - Matchday 8 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 17th September 2016
Bradford City v Bristol Rovers
Charlton Athletic v AFC Wimbledon
Chesterfield v Northampton Town
Coventry City v Oldham Athletic
Milton Keynes Dons v Oxford United
Port Vale v Gillingham
Rochdale v Fleetwood Town
Sheffield United v Peterborough United
Shrewsbury Town v Scunthorpe United
Southend United v Millwall
Swindon Town v Bury
Walsall v Bolton Wanderers
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty in Sky Bet League One
1. Northampton put their unbeaten run on the line away at Chesterfield, a side they have not beaten in their last eight attempts. The last meeting between the two sides ended in a 3-1 victory for the Spireites at Sixfields.
2. There's brand new bragging rights to be had in London, with Charlton and AFC Wimbledon going head-to-head for the first time in a competitive meeting.
3. Peterborough United and Sheffield United have met 13 times, and have only ever drawn once. That came in the 2013/2014 Sky Bet League One season.
4. Shrewsbury have not defeated Scunthorpe in an EFL fixture since the opening day of the 1998/1999 season.
5. Port Vale, who boast the best defence in the league, are equally as efficient going forward. Striker Alex Jones currently averages a goal every 67 minutes of play, and is yet to hit a shot off target. His four attempts this season have all resulted in goals.
From the dugout
Ever wondered what the bottom of a Proact goalpost looks like? Me neither, but here you go. pic.twitter.com/Ulm1AkZly7— Chesterfield FC (@ChesterfieldFC) September 15, 2016