All eyes are back on the pitch over the next two days after a thrilling Deadline Day in midweek, and there's plenty happening in Sky Bet League One!We've got 10 matches coming up in the division, and the Sky Sports cameras will be at three of those to capture the action.
Sky Bet League One - Matchday 6 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 3rd September 2016
AFC Wimbledon v Chesterfield
Bolton Wanderers v Southend United
Bury v Port Vale
Fleetwood Town v Coventry City
Millwall v Bradford City
Oldham Athletic v Shrewsbury Town
Oxford United v Rochdale
Peterborough United v Swindon Town (12.15pm - live on Sky Sports)
Sunday 4th September 2016
Gillingham v Sheffield United (2.15pm - live on Sky Sports)
Northampton Town v Milton Keynes Dons (12pm - live on Sky Sports)
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty in Sky Bet League One
1. Bolton Wanderers and Southend United lock horns for the first time since December 1996.
2. Bolton, Bradford and Northampton are League One's unbeaten sides, but the Cobblers have shared the spoils in all five of their matches so far.
3. Scunthorpe United's Josh Morris is the top scorer in League One with his goal against Port Vale last time out his fifth in as many matches.
4. Swindon Town have won 2-1 on their last two visits to Peterborough United.
5. Northampton Town and MK Dons have met 10 times before, but this weekend will be only their third league clash. The Dons triumphed 1-0 in their previous two league meetings, in 2008/09.
Deadline Day picks
- Bolton signed five players: Ben Alnwick, Sammy Ameobi, James Henry, Tom Thorpe and Keshi Anderson.
- Oxford United made one of the stand-out signings, bringing in highly-rated winger Marvin Johnson from Motherwell.
- Ryan Colclough helped Wigan to the Sky Bet League One title last term, and he's back in the division on loan at MK Dons.
- Bristol Rovers opted for youth on Deadline Day, with the additions of Chelsea duo Jake Clarke-Salter and Charlie Colkett, and Crystal Palace midfielder Hiram Boateng.
Deadline Day: Re-live the Deadline Day drama on our live blog
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the weekend's action: