Matchday 10's Sky Bet League One fixtures all get under way at 7.45pm across Tuesday and Wednesday evening, with plenty to look forward to!Scunthorpe United lead the way despite back-to-back draws in their last two games, ahead of a midweek meeting at Walsall. The Saddlers will be full of confidence; unbeaten in their last three, which includes victory against Bolton.
Elsewhere, in-form Bury, who are second, travel to MK Dons. David Flitcroft's men can make it five wins on the bounce but the Dons will be in buoyant mood after their 4-1 success over Fleetwood at the weekend.
On Wednesday, Coventry City continue their search for their first three-point haul when they welcome AFC Wimbledon to the Ricoh Arena.
Sky Bet League One - Matchday 10 fixtures
Tuesday 27th September 2016
Bradford City v Fleetwood Town
Charlton Athletic v Oldham Athleitc
Chesterfield v Gillingham
Milton Keynes Dons v Bury
Port Vale v Millwall
Rochdale v Bolton Wanderers
Sheffield United v Bristol Rovers
Shrewsbury Town v Peterborough United
Southend United v Oxford United
Swindon Town v Northampton Town
Walsall v Scunthorpe United
Wednesday 28th October 2016
Coventry City v AFC Wimbledon
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty in Sky Bet League One
1. Bradford City and Fleetwood Town meet for just the seventh time in history. Fleetwood are yet to defeat the Bantams.
2. Oldham are without a win against Charlton since a 5-2 victory in August 1994.
3. Sheffield United and Bristol Rovers have not met in an EFL fixture at Bramall Lane since 1989. The Blades were 4-1 winners that day.
4. Swindon have been victorious in their last four meetings with Northampton Town, with the Cobblers last defeating the Robins in March 2003.
5. Expect goals at Greenhous Meadow this evening. Shrewsbury and Peterborough's previous four meetings at the ground have produced 18 goals.
From the dugout