The Sky Bet Championship is where it's at on Tuesday and Wednesday with all 24 teams in action on Matchday 7.Huddersfield Town top the table with five wins from six undefeated games, followed by Newcastle United, who have four successive victories, and the free-scoring Barnsley.
That trio take to the field on Tuesday, as do rock-bottom Blackburn Rovers who are still yet to win.
Sky Bet Championship - Matchday 7 fixtures (7.45pm kick-off unless stated)
Tuesday 13th September 2016
Brighton & Hove Albion v Huddersfield Town
Derby County v Ipswich Town
Fulham v Burton Albion
Leeds United v Blackburn Rovers
Norwich City v Wigan Athletic
Preston North End v Cardiff City
Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United
Reading v Birmingham City (8pm)
Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Barnsley
Wednesday 14th September 2016
Aston Villa v Brentford
Rotherham United v Nottingham Forest
APPOINTMENTS: Click here to see the match officials on Matchday 7 duty
1. Huddersfield have won five of their opening six league games of the season for the first time since 1920/21, but Brighton haven't lost to the Terriers in their last eight league meetings, with five of those ending level.
2. Aston Villa and Brentford meet in the league for the first time since 1947. They've clashed eight times in total, with the Bees yet to taste success.
3. Fulham have kept three clean sheets in their last seven games. Their last three clean sheets prior to that took 47 matches to achieve.
4. Preston North End are winless in nine at home - their worst run at Deepdale since February 2013 - while their opponents Cardiff haven't won in eight away league games.
5. Wolverhampton Wanderers haven't lost at home in the league to Barnsley for 13 outings - stretching back to 1991 - and, overall, they are unbeaten in 10 league matches at Molineux.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the midweek action: