Matchday 14 pits bottom against top in Sky Bet League Two, with Newport County hosting Plymouth Argyle.The chasing pack is led by Doncaster Rovers, who visit Blackpool, while Carlisle's unbeaten record is on the line against Stevenage this week, in what is a full Saturday schedule.
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday 14 fixtures
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Blackpool v Doncaster Rovers
Colchester United v Morecambe
Crawley Town v Accrington Stanley
Crewe Alexandra v Yeovil Town
Exeter City v Cambridge United
Grimsby Town v Cheltenham Town
Hartlepool United v Leyton Orient
Luton Town v Mansfield Town
Newport County v Plymouth Argyle
Portsmouth v Notts County
Stevenage v Carlisle United
Wycombe Wanderers v Barnet
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Colchester and Morecambe meet for the first time in the pair's history. The U's are currently 13th, three points and three places below Jim Bentley's Shrimps.
2. Hartlepool and Exeter are both winless at home in six games. Pools have drawn five and lost one, while those figures are reversed for the Grecians.
3. Cheltenham are yet to win on the road since their EFL return, but they haven't conceded in their last two visits to Grimsby and won 1-0 at Blundell Park last season.
4. Luton and Portsmouth have scored in all of their home games so far – they host Nottinghamshire pair Mansfield and Notts County respectively on Matchday 14.
5. Newport have failed to win in their last nine matches, while Plymouth are unbeaten in 11, so Graham Westley faces a daunting task as he looks for a maiden win as Exiles boss.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...