Saturday sees a full complement of Sky Bet League Two fixtures, with Mansfield and Notts County getting proceedings under way.The Nottinghamshire battle kicks off at 12:15pm, before the remainder of the games get under way at 3pm – including new Leyton Orient boss Alberto Cavasin's EFL debut versus Portsmouth.
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday 12 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 8th October 2016
Accrington Stanley v Cheltenham Town
Blackpool v Cambridge United
Colchester United v Newport County
Doncaster Rovers v Barnet
Exeter City v Grimsby Town
Hartlepool United v Crawley Town
Leyton Orient v Portsmouth
Luton Town v Crewe Alexandra
Mansfield Town v Notts County (12:15pm)
Morecambe v Carlisle United
Stevenage v Plymouth Argyle
Yeovil Town v Wycombe Wanderers
Appointments: Click here to see the Matchday 12 officials
1. Adam Murray enjoys EFL meetings with Notts County. In 2004/05, Murray was part of the Stags side that won both matches, and he guided Town to a double last term – including a 5-0 win at Field Mill.
2. Colchester and Newport meet for the first time this weekend, following the U's relegation last term. United are 11th, while managerless Newport prop up the division.
3. Exeter are without a point at home this season from five games, and welcome Grimsby to St James Park this weekend.
4. In 2005/06, Crewe Alexandra and Luton met in the Championship, with the home side winning their respective games. That was the story in League One two seasons later. Same again in 2016/17?
5. No home side has ever been victorious in the fixture between Morecambe and Carlisle, a run of 11 meetings. Seven have been drawn, but the away sides took maximum points last season.
From the dugout
Well done, Gaffer...https://t.co/oG1OfX7Wbm— Plymouth Argyle FC (@Only1Argyle) October 7, 2016
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to keep up-to-date with the Matchday 12 action: