Sky Bet League One leaders Scunthorpe United travel to Oldham Athletic, who are still without a home win this term.That’s also the case for Coventry City and Milton Keynes Dons, who host Oxford United and Bristol Rovers respectively.
There’s also the renewal of the Peterborough versus Northampton rivalry on Matchday 14.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday 14 fixtures (7:45pm kick-off)
Tuesday 18th October 2016
Bradford City v Southend United
Bury v AFC Wimbledon
Chesterfield v Fleetwood Town
Coventry City v Oxford United
Gillingham v Walsall
Millwall v Bolton Wanderers
Milton Keynes Dons v Bristol Rovers
Oldham Athletic v Scunthorpe United
Peterborough United v Northampton Town
Port Vale v Charlton Athletic
Shrewsbury Town v Sheffield United
Swindon Town v Rochdale
Click here for the match officials on midweek duty
1. Gabriel Zakuani, now a Northampton player, was sent off for Peterborough the last time they played the Cobblers, although Posh still managed a 1-0 win in 2009.
2. Walsall are still chasing their first away win of the season, and travel to Gillingham where they are unbeaten in four. The Saddlers won 2-1 at the Priestfield last season in the 110th meeting between the clubs.
3. Coventry and Oxford have met just seven times, the last of which came in 1988. The Sky Blues have won all four of the home meetings, although they came at their former ground, Highfield Road.
4. Rochdale have won six Sky Bet League One games in a row, but have only got the better of Swindon in one EFL game. That came at the County Ground, on a Tuesday night, in October, back in 2014. The Robins have 10 league victories against the Dale.
5. MK Dons are yet to take the lead in a home match this season. They’ve gone a goal to the good in seven of their eight previous meetings with Bristol Rovers, though, losing on the one occasion they didn’t.
From the dugout
YOUTUBE: Rob Page on the work ethic within the squad: https://t.co/NK8W7qN07J— Northampton Town (@ntfc) October 18, 2016
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the Matchday 14 action: