A reduced Sky Bet League One schedule is spread over two days this weekend, with a Sky Sports double-header rounding off Matchday 12.Oxford United take on AFC Wimbledon on Sunday lunchtime, ahead of Milton Keynes Dons' home clash with Port Vale.
They follow six Saturday matches, which include league leaders Scunthorpe playing host to Northampton, unbeaten Bradford welcoming Shrewsbury to Valley Parade, and Peterborough v Bury live on Sky Sports.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday 12 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 8th October 2016
Bradford City v Shrewsbury Town
Gillingham v Oldham Athletic
Peterborough United v Bury (12pm – live on Sky Sports)
Rochdale v Southend United
Scunthorpe United v Northampton Town
Swindon Town v Bolton Wanderers (1pm)
Sunday 9th October 2016
Milton Keynes Dons v Port Vale (12:15pm – live on Sky Sports)
Oxford United v AFC Wimbledon (2:15pm – live on Sky Sports)
Appointments: Click here to see the officials on Matchday 12 duty
1. Swindon and Bolton meet for the first time since October 1999, the Trotters overcoming their opponents 4-0 and 2-0 in league meetings that month.
2. It's fair to say that Scunthorpe have had Northampton's number at Glanford Park over the years. The Cobblers haven't won there in 17 matches, since a 2-0 victory in 1980 – but the pair have drawn the last four meetings.
3. Southend have scored four goals away from home this season, and they've all arrived within 15 minutes of kick-off. They've failed to take advantage, picking up just four points from five matches on the road.
4. Oxford and AFC Wimbledon have met 12 times prior to Sunday's Sky Sports match-up. The U's are yet to taste defeat, winning 10 of those.
5. Bradford and Shrewsbury have faced off 50 times, dating back to 1951, but only two of those encounters have taken place in October. The Shrews won both, in 1969 and 1974.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the Matchday 12 action: