Gary Rowett takes his in-form Birmingham City to former club Burton Albion to get the latest round of Sky Bet Championship fixtures under way on Friday night.New table-toppers Newcastle United host Ipswich Town, Brentford contest their 4,000th EFL game at home to Barnsley and Nottingham Forest host Cardiff City live on Sky Sports to bring Matchday 14 to a close.
Sky Bet Championship: Matchday 14 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Friday 21st October 2016
Burton Albion v Birmingham City (7.45pm - live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Aston Villa v Fulham
Brentford v Barnsley
Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
Huddersfield Town v Derby County
Newcastle United v Ipswich Town
Norwich City v Preston North End
Nottingham Forest v Cardiff City (5.30pm - live on Sky Sports)
Rotherham United v Reading
Sheffield Wednesday v Queens Park Rangers
Wigan Athletic v Brighton & Hove Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Aston Villa are unbeaten at home this season, Fulham unbeaten away, and they lock horns at Villa Park with the head-to-head record tied at 21 wins apiece, with 22 draws.
2. Reading haven't won at Rotherham since 2000, but the Millers have lost their last six Sky Bet Championship outings.
3. Ipswich haven't beaten Newcastle since 2001, and haven't come away from St James' Park with maximum points since 1978.
4. Nottingham Forest are the only team in the division not to keep a clean sheet, but have scored in each of their last 10 games.
5. Neither Wolves nor Leeds have found the net in the opening quarter of an hour this term, but have conceded nine goals between them in that period. They meet for the 93rd time this weekend.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...