The division's top three are all away from home as the Sky Bet Championship continues this midweek.Norwich City moved to the top over the weekend, while Newcastle United also leapfrogged Huddersfield Town.
The Terriers are involved in one of two Wednesday night fixtures, with Norwich going to Fulham and Newcastle at Barnsley 24 hours earlier.
Sky Bet Championship: Matchday 13 fixtures (7:45pm kick-off unless stated)
Tuesday 18th October 2016
Barnsley v Newcastle United
Birmingham City v Rotherham United
Blackburn Rovers v Nottingham Forest
Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Derby County v Brentford
Fulham v Norwich City
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion
Leeds United v Wigan Athletic
Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City
Reading v Aston Villa (8pm)
Wednesday 19th October 2016
Cardiff City v Sheffield Wednesday
Preston North End v Huddersfield Town
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Burton, Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, Wigan and Rotherham are the five Sky Bet Championship clubs yet to win away, and they’re all on their travels on Tuesday tonight.
2. Barnsley have failed to beat Newcastle in their last 10 attempts, dating back to 1992. The Magpies have put six past the Tykes twice since then, including their last Championship meeting.
3. Rotherham have won just six of their 33 encounters with Birmingham. The Blues have won 15, while there have been nine draws along the way.
4. Ipswich and Burton face off for the first time ever. The pair are level on points in the Championship, with the 16th-placed Brewers one position higher due to goal difference.
5. Reading have only beaten Aston Villa twice in their history, in 1912 and 2007. The Villans have won 10 of the previous 11 meetings.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the Matchday 13 action: