Terms and Conditions for the EFL Supporters Survey prize draw 2016.1. The promoter of the competition is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of Unit 5b, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF.
2. The promotion is a prize draw. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the EFL have been made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified. The EFL also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address.
4. The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The Football League Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
6. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 7th November. The winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday 9th November selected from all those who have completed the survey and opted into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
9. The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
10. The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
11. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a SAE to: The EFL Survey, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London, W1U 7HG.
14. The prize winner is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the two tickets to any other third party whatsoever. In the event of the prize winner being unable to accept the prize, upon agreement of the EFL, he/she can nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
15. The prize draw consists of 2 x standard tickets to EFL Cup, EFL Trophy and Sky Bet Play-Off Finals 2017 (Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two), and 5 x copies of FIFA 17.
17. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.