Karl Robinson faces a tough first test after being appointed as the new Charlton Athletic manager.Successive wins under caretaker Kevin Nugent steadied the ship, but up next are Sheffield United, who are unbeaten in 14 Sky Bet League One outings.
The only team above the Blades are Scunthorpe, who have won five in a row and face Oxford at Glanford Park. Bradford and Bolton, in third and fourth, face respective trips to Swindon and Northampton.
There's a battle between two managerless clubs as Coventry, under the interim stewardship of Mark Venus, take on MK Dons, who sit a place below them in 21st. Another side without a permanent boss at the helm, Bury, have lost their last nine and host Millwall.
Sky Bet League One Matchday 20 fixtures (3pm kick-off)
Saturday 26th November 2016
AFC Wimbledon v Fleetwood Town
Bury v Millwall
Charlton Athletic v Sheffield United
Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers
Coventry City v Milton Keynes Dons
Gillingham v Rochdale
Northampton Town v Bolton Wanderers
Oldham Athletic v Peterborough United
Scunthorpe United v Oxford United
Shrewsbury Town v Port Vale
Swindon Town v Bradford City
Walsall v Southend United
Referees: Click here to see the match officials on duty
1. Only one of the last 14 meetings between Charlton and Sheffield United has ended all square, and that came at the Valley in 2007 when the pair played out a 1-1 draw.
2. The home team has not won the match in meetings between Northampton and Bolton since 1988. The most recent of those away triumphs was in 2008, when an Adebayo Akinfenwa earned the Cobblers a surprise EFL cup win.
3. Table-topping Scunthorpe have won their last five Sky Bet League One fixtures, scoring 11 goals and conceding just one in the process.
4. The last 12 meetings between Oldham and Peterborough have produced a mammoth 52 goals at an average of over four per game – one of those games ending in a 5-4 victory for the Latics in 2014.
5. It's only the seventh ever meeting between Coventry and MK Dons. The Sky Blues have won three, and only been defeated once since the maiden meeting back in 2012.
From the dugout
INJURY UPDATE: Jake Clarke-Salter in good spirits following his operation yesterday and raring to go on his return! pic.twitter.com/7MRJbUerut— Bristol Rovers (@Official_BRFC) November 24, 2016
Follow, follow, follow...