The Sky Bet League One weekend is spread over two days, with a Sunday double-header part of three live televised games.Swindon, with new Director of Football Tim Sherwood in place, host Charlton in a lunchtime kick-off on Saturday, before two back-to-back matches on Sunday.
Bolton travel to Peterborough after five straight wins and a monthly awards double, while Sheffield United visit Chesterfield riding an 11-game unbeaten run.
Table-topping Scunthorpe travel to a rejuvenated Coventry in one of the nine 3pm fixtures on Saturday.
Sky Bet League One: Matchday 17 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Saturday 12th November 2016
Bradford City v Rochdale
Bury v Southend United
Coventry City v Scunthorpe United
Gillingham v Northampton Town
Millwall v Bristol Rovers
Milton Keynes Dons v Walsall
Oldham Athletic v AFC Wimbledon
Port Vale v Fleetwood Town
Shrewsbury Town v Oxford United
Swindon Town v Charlton Athletic (12pm – live on Sky Sports)
Sunday 13th November 2016
Chesterfield v Sheffield United (2:15pm – live on Sky Sports)
Peterborough United v Bolton Wanderers (12:15pm – live on Sky Sports)
Referees: Click here for the match officials on duty
1. The home side in the fixture between Bradford and Rochdale have not picked up three points in the last eight meetings. The Bantams did break that streak in the FA Cup, however, winning 1-0 at Valley Parade in 2011.
2. After a perfect September, October was the complete opposite for Bury. Five wins have been followed by six Sky Bet League One defeats, seeing the Shakers drop from second to 15th.
3. Gillingham and Northampton have faced each other 100 times in the EFL. The very first meeting came on 25th December 1920, and it was a happy Christmas for Cobblers fans after a 5-2 win in Kent. A repeat of that would bring up win number 50 in the head-to-head for the visitors.
4. Oldham are the only EFL club yet to reach double figures in the 'goals for' tally this season. This weekend, they face AFC Wimbledon in a maiden meeting between the two teams.
5. Fleetwood have hit the back of the net in all of their 16 Sky Bet League One games so far, but last season's visit to Port Vale ended goalless.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the Matchday 16 action: