The talk is over and the time has come - #10in10 is finally upon us and it starts with Brighton & Hove Albion hosting Leeds United on Friday night.The clash at the AMEX Stadium sees two of the Sky Bet Championship's in-form sides meet, as the pair look to continue hunting down table-toppers Newcastle United. The Seagulls are unbeaten in 13 and Garry Monk's side have lost just one of their last seven.
On Saturday, Rafael Benitez's men host Birmingham City with the aim of avoiding a third straight defeat. The Magpies had won nine games on the spin prior to that, and will need to get back to winning ways with Brighton now just a point adrift heading into the weekend.
Third-placed Reading also welcome Sheffield Wednesday to the Madejski Stadium, meaning the top six all face each other on Matchday 20.
The #10in10 action continues throughout the weekend with the Lancashire Derby between Preston North End and Blackburn Rovers on Saturday evening. On Sunday, Nottngham Forest travel to local rivals Derby County in the East Midlands Derby.
Sky Bet Championship Matchday 20 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated):
Friday 9th December
Brighton and Hove Albion v Leeds United (7:45pm - Live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 10th December
Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic
Barnsley v Norwich City
Brentford v Burton Albion
Huddersfield Town v Bristol City
Ipswich Town v Cardiff City
Newcastle United v Birmingham City
Reading v Sheffield Wednesday
Rotherham United v Queens Park Rangers
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Fulham
Preston North End v Blackburn Rovers (5:30pm - Live on Sky Sports)
Sunday 11th December
Derby County v Nottingham Forest (12:00pm - Live on Sky Sports)
Referees: Click here to see the match offcials on duty
1. Brighton have proved to be a bogey side for Leeds United in seasons gone by. The Whites have picked up a solitary win from their last 11 outings against the Seagulls, scoring just one goal in the prevous five match-ups.
2. It's derby day in the East Midlands! Derby County and Nottingham Forest go head-to-head for the 89th time in a league fixture this weekend - and it's in front of the Sky Sports cameras. The two sides are in fine form, too - the Rams have won their last five, and Forest their last three.
3. If Newcastle avoid defeat against Gary Rowett's Brmingham City, that will make it 10 league games since they tasted defeat against the Blues. The last win for the Second City club came in August 2003, when Davd Dunn got the winner at St James' Park.
4. Molineux hasn't proved a happy hunting ground for Fulham over recent years. They're 11 games without a win in the Black Country, with their last triumph coming in April 1985.
5. Goals can be expected in the meeting between Huddersfield Town and Bristol City on Saturday. The two have not played out a goalless draw since the 16th January 1982.
From the dugout