Tuesday night sees another full schedule of Sky Bet League Two fixtures as the action-packed start to the season continues.No 100% records remain in the division despite just two rounds of games being played, and Devon duo Plymouth and Exeter are still seeking their first point.
Sky Bet League Two Matchday 3 fixtures (7.45pm kick-off unless stated)
Tuesday 16th August 2016
Barnet v Blackpool (8pm)
Carlisle United v Cheltenham Town
Colchester United v Grimsby Town
Crewe Alexandra v Hartlepool United
Doncaster Rovers v Cambridge United
Exeter City v Crawley Town
Leyton Orient v Stevenage
Luton Town v Newport County
Mansfield Town v Yeovil Town
Morecambe v Portsmouth
Notts County v Plymouth Argyle
Wycombe Wanderers v Accrington Stanley
Match officials: Click here to see who’s on duty for Matchday 3
1. John Sheridan hosts his former club Plymouth for the second time since leaving them in May 2015. In December last year, the boss watched his Newport team lose 2-1 at home to the Pilgrims.
2. The last league meeting between Barnet and Blackpool in North London was a forgettable afternoon for the Tangerines. The hosts ran out 7-0 winners at their former home, Underhill.
3. Mansfield and Yeovil met at Field Mill in a League Two clash in August 2004, a game which pitted current bosses Adam Murray and Darren Way against each other in centre midfield. The Stags triumphed 4-1.
4. It's unlucky 13 for Crawley who have never got the better of Exeter, losing nine and drawing the other four encounters between the two.
5. Wycombe have started four different goalkeepers in their last four EFL games, dating back to last season. Should Jamal Blackman start against Accrington, he would become the fifth. The 6'6” Chelsea loanee could also come up against Stanley stopper Aaron Chapman, who stands at 6'8” – a battle of the giants!
From the dugout
Follow the EFL's social media channels to keep up-to-date with the midweek action: