Sky Bet League One possesses the only EFL team with a perfect start as we head into Matchday 4 this weekend!Bolton Wanderers beat Bristol Rovers 2-1 on Wednesday to maintain their 100 per cent record and move to the summit of the division, closely followed by a number of clubs on seven points.
All 24 League One teams are in action at 3pm on Saturday, and it's Fleetwood Town next up for Phil Parkinson's unbeaten Trotters.
Sky Bet League One – Matchday 4 fixtures
Bolton Wanderers v Fleetwood Town
Bradford City v Coventry City
Bury v Oldham Athletic
Millwall v Sheffield United
Northampton v AFC Wimbledon
Oxford United v Peterborough United
Rochdale v Milton Keynes Dons
Scunthorpe United v Gillingham
Shrewsbury Town v Chesterfield
Southend United v Bristol Rovers
Swindon Town v Port Vale
Walsall v Charlton Athletic
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty this weekend
1. Ched Evans has scored four goals in his first three League One games for Chesterfield.
2. Northampton Town are unbeaten in 27 league games, stretching back to 19th December 2015, prior to their weekend clash with AFC Wimbledon, who they haven't lost to in any of their 10 meetings (W5, D5).
3. Bolton play Fleetwood for the first time ever this weekend after three wins in three. It took the Trotters 28 games to win three times last term.
4. Port Vale are one of only two EFL teams not to concede yet this term, the other being Brighton.
5. Coventry haven't won at Bradford City since 1959, ahead of their weekend visit to the Bantams.
From the dugout
Happy to have signed a new deal @ftfc hopefully a few successful years to come 🤘🏻⚽️— Ash Hunter (@ashhunter95) August 18, 2016
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to keep up-to-date with the weekend action: