The Sky Bet Championship resumes following a busy week in the EFL Cup for most of the division's clubs.Matchday 5 action kicks off on Friday evening when Burton Albion host Derby County in front of the cameras – a game which all Sky subscribers can watch on the new Sky Sports Mix channel.
On Saturday, Wolves and Huddersfield put their unbeaten records at stake as first takes on third, while Norwich, Fulham and Brighton are all on the road protecting their undefeated starts.
TV Games: Click here to see a full list of televised games announced to date
Sky Bet Championship – Matchday 5 fixtures (3pm kick-off unless stated)
Friday 26th August 2016
Burton Albion v Derby County (7:45pm live on Sky Sports)
Saturday 27th August 2016
Barnsley v Rotherham United
Birmingham City v Norwich City
Blackburn Rovers v Fulham
Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday
Bristol City v Aston Villa
Cardiff City v Reading
Huddersfield Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Ipswich Town v Preston North End
Nottingham Forest v Leeds United
Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers
Newcastle United v Brighton and Hove Albion (5:30pm live on Sky Sports)
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty this weekend
1. Burton and Derby face each other for the first time in their history.
2. Aston Villa and Bristol City clash for the first time in 34 years. Their last meeting was in January 1982; Villa winning an FA Cup tie 1-0.
3. Leeds United’s clean sheet last weekend was their first for 14 league games. Should they keep another this weekend, it’ll be the first time they’ve kept two in a row in the league since November.
4. If Anthony Knockaert scores this weekend, he’ll have netted in four consecutive league games for the first time in his career.
5. Derby have scored the fewest amount of Championship goals this season. The Rams, along with Coventry and Oldham in League One, have only found the net once so far.
From the dugout
Follow, follow, follow...
Follow the EFL's social media channels to stay up to date with the weekend's action: