The weekend's Sky Bet League One action is spread across two days, with 22 of the 24 clubs getting under way on Saturday in the traditional 3pm kick-off.Bristol Rovers versus Oxford United kicks off 24 hours later, with the newly-promoted duo in buoyant mood following midweek wins over Sky Bet Championship opposition in the EFL Cup.
Read more: EFL Cup Round One review
Sky Bet League One – Matchday 2 fixtures
Saturday 13th August 2016
AFC Wimbledon v Bolton Wanderers
Charlton Athletic v Northampton Town
Chesterfield v Swindon Town
Coventry City v Shrewsbury Town
Fleetwood Town v Scunthorpe United
Gillingham v Bury
Milton Keynes Dons v Millwall
Oldham Athletic v Walsall
Peterborough United v Bradford City
Port Vale v Southend United
Sheffield United v Rochdale
Sunday 14th August 2016
Bristol Rovers v Oxford United
Match officials: Click here to see who's on duty this weekend
1. Wimbledon's Kingsmeadow home will play host to its first ever third-tier fixture, following the Dons' remarkable rise up the football ladder.
2. Scunthorpe boss Graham Alexander returns to Fleetwood for the first time since his Highbury departure last September.
3. MK Dons are seeking what would be just their third home league win in 2016, but have lost both previous meetings with Millwall at Stadium MK.
4. This weekend, Charlton and Northampton lock horns in a league fixture for the first time since the 1966/67 season.
5. Oldham and Walsall will be playing for bragging rights with the head-to-head record tied after 54 meetings. It's 21 wins apiece, accompanied by 12 draws, since the first fixture in 1936.
Read more: Five things to look out for in the EFL this weekend
From the dugout
VIDEO: Some finish from Kieran Agard... pic.twitter.com/nhpJWVz78c— MK Dons FC (@MKDonsFC) August 12, 2016
Follow the EFL's social media channels to keep up-to-date with the weekend's action: