Today sees the launch of Football Manager 2015, the latest in the award-winning and record-breaking series, on PC/Mac and Linux.As an Official Football League Licensed Product it gives you the chance to take your place in the dugout and have a go at managing your favourite Football League club.
Football Manager 2015, the most realistic, in-depth and immersive simulation of football manager available, features a huge number of improvements and enhancements - many of which have been designed to make the experience of managing a club more personal and customisable than ever before.
In one of the many new major features, prospective managers are now asked to clearly define their individual managerial style - or opt for a mix of both:
- Tracksuit manager – the hands-on type who’s down on the training ground drilling the players
- Tactical manager – the gaffer who spends more time in his office concentrating on tactics and player recruitment
- Matchday Experience – over 2,000 new motion captured animations of professional players, adding an extra depth and realism to the 3D match engine
- Transfers – the new Scouting Centre integrates all areas of player recruitment, placing a big emphasis on your scouting network
- Player Personalities – players are now more vocal in the press, replicating today’s football world where player power rules
- User Interface – new left-hand navigation menu makes management and navigation easier than ever before
- And much more – including improvements to training, finances, media, Classic Mode and thousands more
Football Manager 2015 is available to download now on Steam.
For more information visit www.footballmanager.com and www.sigames.com, or find Football Manager on Facebook or Twitter.