1. The promoter is The Football League. The promoter of the competition is The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of Unit 5b, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF.
2. The promotion is a prize draw. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the FL have been made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified. The Football League also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address.
4. The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The Football League Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
6. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The closing date for entries is 4pm on Tuesday 10th June 2014. The winners will be drawn at random that day, selected from all those who have completed the survey and opted into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
9. The draw is not open to employees of The Football League, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
10. The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
11. Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a SAE to: The Football League Play-Off Survey Competition, The Football League, 30 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8FL.
14. The prize winner is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the two tickets to any other third party whatsoever. In the event of the prize winner being unable to accept the prize, upon agreement of The Football League, he/she can nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
15. Runners-up prizes, such as signed replica shirts, will be provided by participating Football Clubs and may take longer to fulfil. Winners will be notified of estimated delivery upon confirmation.
16. The main prize draw consists of three pairs of hospitality tickets in total; one pair per Play-Off Final. Respondents that attended each Final, from both competing Clubs, will be entered into the corresponding prize draw.
17. A further prize draw consisting of one pair of hospitality tickets is also available to respondents completing The Football League Fan Survey. Attendees of the Play-Off Finals are not eligible to enter this draw.
18. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The data collected will be used for the purpose of this competition only.