This season, as the Official Charity Partner of The Football League, we want millions of football fans, thousands of players, and 72 football mad communities to put aside their rivalries on the pitch and join Men United.
Prostate cancer kills one man every hour. That's a strike rate of 10,000 men a year. As the official charity of The Football League we believe we can win our most important game of the season - Men United v Prostate Cancer.
Sign up to the Men United football newsletter to receive exclusive football writing by clicking here
What we do
We fight to help more men survive and enjoy a better quality of life by doing the following:
- Support men with prostate cancer and provide information about the disease
- Find answers by funding research into better tests and treatments
- Lead change by campaigning and collaborating to improve standards of care
What you can do
Sign up to receive our regular Men United email newsletter and not only could you be in with the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Capital One Cup Final, but you'll also get:
- Regular features from the web's finest football writers
- Exclusive interviews with our ambassadors
- News about how we are making a difference in the football community
- Information about unique events and opportunities to get involved with your club
Men United v Prostate Cancer - we can win this.