1. The promoter is The Football League. The promoter of the competition is The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of Unit 5b, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF.
2. The promotion is a prize draw. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the FL have been made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified. The Football League also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address.
4. The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The Football League Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
6. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The closing date for entries is 00:01am on Monday 15th April. The winners will be the first six correct entries drawn at random that day and announced on Twitter via @football_league. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. Prizes will be arranged within 30 days. Prizes will be dispatched to a postal address provided.
9. The draw is not open to employees of the The Football League Limited, or EA Sports, their subsidiaries, families, agents, their affiliates or anyone involved in this prize draw.
10. The prize draw is only open to people resident in mainland Britain and other territories where the operation of a prize draw is not prohibited by local law.
11. The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
12. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a SAE to: EA Sports Tiger Woods Competition, The Football League, 30 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8FL.
15. The winning prize is one of six copies of EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 game.
16. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The data collected will be used for the purpose of this competition only.