1. The promoter is The Football League. The promoter of the competition is The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of Unit 5b, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston PR2 2YF.
2. The promotion is a prize draw. No purchase necessary.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per individual. Any entries that, in the view of the FL have been made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified. The Football League also reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses or the same IP Address.
4. The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The Football League Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
6. The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The closing date for each week's entries is 9am Friday in the week of the relevant competition. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random that day and announced on Twitter via @Club_Betting. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. Prizes will be arranged within 30 days. Prizes will be dispatched to a postal address provided or will be available for collection on matchday.
9. The draw is not open to employees of the The Football League Limited, or Bet Butler, their subsidiaries, families, agents, their affiliates or anyone involved in this prize draw.
10. The prize draw is only open to people resident in mainland Britain and other territories where the operation of a prize draw is not prohibited by local law.
11. The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
12. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The name and county of the prize winner will be available by sending a SAE to: Bet Butler Competition, The Football League, 30 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8FL.
15. The winning prize is a pair of tickets to watch a Football League club of your choice. The match selected will be subject to availability and the agreement of the chosen club. Travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the prize winner.
16. The prize winner is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the two tickets to any other third party whatsoever. In the event of the prize winner being unable to accept the prize, upon agreement of The Football League, he/she can nominate a family member or partner to accept the prize on their behalf.
17. The Football League reserves the right to require evidence of identification in order to gain admittance to the relevant event.
18. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The data collected will be used for the purpose of this competition only.