Just Eat iFollow Match Pass Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter into this competition simply complete the entry form at efl.com/justeatcompetition.
- The competition opens at 11am on Monday 20th July 2020 and closes at 1pm on Tuesday 21st July 2020.
- The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted. Entries made by Just Eat.co.uk Ltd (“Just Eat” or “Promoter”) or English Football League (“EFL”) employees, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition will not be valid.
- Winners will be notified by email on Tuesday 21st July 2020 with a code to watch the relevant fixture included in the email. Full instructions on how to use the code to redeem the Prize will be included in the email.
The competition gives entrants the chance to win ONE out of 100 available iFollow (or club’s equivalent direct to consumer (“DTC”) service) match passes (“Prize”), to watch the winner’s selected English Football League club’s final EFL fixture of the 2019/2020 EFL season online. There are a maximum of 5 passes per EFL club in-scope of the competition. Match passes will not be available for fixtures involving Brentford, Barnsley, West Bromwich Albion or Queens Park Rangers. Each fixture will be streamed online by Sky Bet Championship clubs on Wednesday 22nd July.
- iFollow (or club’s equivalent DTC service) match passes are subject to availability.
- The Prize is for the applicable Sky Bet Championship iFollow Match Pass only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever
- The promotion is a prize draw with a free entry route. No purchase necessary.The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Just Eat reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The Prize may be subject to change.No cash alternative will be offered.
- 100 winners will be picked at random within 5 hours of the competition’s closing date and time, from those who adhere to the competition’s entry mechanic explained above. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person.
10 To redeem the Prize using the code, winners will be required to register or log in to their iFollow (or relevant club’s equivalent DTC service) account on the relevant club website.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms set out by the relevant EFL club (or EFL Digital Limited) in relation to their streaming service (including, amongst other things any terms of registration on club websites required to watch the fixture).
- Just Eat reserves the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do not enter into the spirit of the competition, for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Just Eat reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Separate third party terms and conditions may apply.
- Just Eat reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- If the entrant or winner is unable to watch the match, the prize cannot be transferred for use in respect of another match. If the entrant or winner is unable to watch the selected match, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of registering on the relevant club website in order to watch the game).
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that Just Eat may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the Prize relates for the purpose of administering delivery of the prize.
- Just Eat.Co.UK Limited, Fleet Place House, 2 Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7RF is the Promoter of this promotion. The English Football League is not the promoter of this promotion.
- 2 The name of winners will be available on request from the Promoter, who may be contacted at the above address.
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Just Eat and all of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond their control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts