FIFA22 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the EFL x EA Sports FIFA 22 Prize Draw
- The promoter of the prize draw is the EFL, the brand name of The Football League Limited (Company Number: 80612) of EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire PR1 8HU.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. No purchase necessary.
- The prize for each particular prize draw, together with the opening and closing dates will be clearly set out within the promotional material relating to the individual draw and is noted below.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The EFL reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
Eligibility and Key Dates
- Entries are limited to one entry per individual per prize draw. The EFL also reserves the right to disqualify multiple entries from the same or similar Twitter or YouTube accounts or the same IP address for the same prize draw, or any entry found not to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is only open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- The draw is not open to employees of the EFL, EA Sports, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
- The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 29th September 2021 and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on 31st October 2021. All times noted are in UK time only. Entries may only be submitted during the applicable times referred to above. Any entries outside the relevant times will be disregarded.
How to Enter
- To enter a prize draw you must, within the applicable time:
- When entering you must:
- otherwise ensure your comment in entry does not contain any material to which you do not own or have rights to submit, nor any material or content which is unlawful, offensive, hateful, defamatory, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, sexually explicit, violent, cause distress, or discriminatory on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, infringes the intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other rights of any other person or organisation, or is sent for commercial gain.
- Those entries which comply with the above will be entered into the prize draw, and five (5) winners will be drawn at random following the end of the closing date. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by direct message on their YouTube Channel or Twitter account used when making their video comment above and they will have 14 days to respond to their direct message notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found at any time that a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) may result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s). Winners who respond to their email notification will be provided with their prize within 30 days of responding, or such other later time as the EFL may notify and is reasonable having regard to the nature of the prize.
- The prize winners may be expected to have photographs taken or participate in filming, editorials for press or promotion purposes of the EFL, EA Sports, and/or their group companies. These together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
- The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a written request to: Commercial Department, EFL, 55 Blandford Street, London W1U 7HW. Entrants agree their name and county may be disclosed for this purpose.
- The prize for each winning entrant one (1) copy of EA Sports FIFA 22 game only, on a console of their choice.
Other Important Information
- The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries (including, amongst other things, any tweets, photographs or responses to notifications) lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (except for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors). Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to any inability to exclude rights you may have by virtue of your country of residence, the prize draw is governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com.