11. Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions Winners must abide by those terms at all times. Neither the Promoter nor EFL accepts any responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable laws or regulation or because of their or their guest’s inappropriate behaviour.
12. The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
13. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
14.Contest Promoter (the “Promoter”) is
Intercarabao Limited, Aquis House, 49-51
Blagrave Street, Reading RG1 1PL.
The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest.
15. If the winner or guest are unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day or any other event.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
17. The winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Carabao Cup Tickets
Standard Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations at the relevant football stadium.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply.
19. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club. Winners are liable to be refused tickets and entry into the stadium at the request of
any football team participating in the Carabao Cup.
20. Neither the Promoter nor EFL will be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or
is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the
prize to another entrant.
21. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated
companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the
Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
22. For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
23. Personal data supplier during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available here
24. If a winner or their guest has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of
tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come
first-served basis.25.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or