Carabao Cup Ticketing Campaign Terms and Conditions
To celebrate its third year as partner of the EFL, Carabao Energy Drink is running a ticket campaign to give away matchday tickets to every game throughout the Carabao Cup.
Carabao Energy Drink will be giving 20 lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to a Carabao Cup match of their choice in the Semi-Finals.
To be in with a chance of winning Carabao Cup Semi-Final tickets, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Carabao Energy Drink’s talking buffalo?
b) Mr Fruity
Entries made at the following: carabaocup.com/wintickets
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
The Semi-Finals competition opens at 10am on Thursday 19th December and closes at:
5pm on Friday 20th December for the Semi-Final 1st Leg fixtures
5pm on Thursday 16th January for the Semi-Final 2nd Leg fixtures
Winners of the Semi-Final 1st Leg fixtures will be notified by email on Friday 20th December
Winners of the Semi-Final 2nd Leg fixtures will be notified by email on Friday 17th January
- THE PRIZE IS FOR A PAIR OF HOME TEAM TICKETS. AWAY TEAM TICKETS AND TICKETS FOR SUPPORTERS OF THE AWAY TEAM ARE NOT AVAILABLE. TICKETS ARE LOCATED IN THE HOME SUPPORTER STANDS.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- The prize is for the applicable Carabao Cup match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest):
- travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
- travel insurance;
- tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
- any other costs associated with the trip.
- Unless otherwise notified by the event organizer or club, tickets will be held for collection in person by the winner at the winners’ allocated club. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behavior of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums
(equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums). For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- The competition is open to adults above the age of 18 only. Entries from those under 18 will not be accepted. Entries made by Carabao or EFL employees will not be considered valid for this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Winners will be picked at random within 24 hours of the competition’s closing date. Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- Winners will be notified via email:
- Winners will have to respond within 24 hours and provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Home address
- Contact number
- Contact email address
- The above details for their chosen +1
Failure to do so may result in a winner losing their entitlement to redeem the prize and an alternative winner being selected.
- Only one entry per person, per round. Multiple entries from the same person (including, amongst other things, where different email addresses are used) will render all entries void.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and each participating club reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize on the following grounds;
- if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize
- a winner and/or their guest fail to comply with all ground regulations
- a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with all terms and conditions of tickets and policies applicable to visitors of the relevant participating club and its stadiums along with all other reasonable directions of the participating club
- or a Winner and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- If a winner has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the Promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice, and you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Contest Promoter is Intercarabao Limited, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading RG1 1PL. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest.
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant