Terms and Conditions for the Carabao Cup Goal Of The Round Prize Draw Round One 2021
- The prize draw is for one fan to win a pair of general admission tickets to the Carabao Cup Final on Sunday 27 February at Wembley Stadium, a replica PUMA Carabao Cup football and a case of Carabao (12 x cans). Two runners-up will each win a case of Carabao (12 x cans)
The competition begins at 19.00 UK time on Thursday 12 August and ends at 17.00 on Monday 16 August.
Participants are able to enter the competition through the following web page:
The winner and runners-up will be drawn at random on Tuesday 17 August selected from all those who have opted into the Prize Draw.
- The promotion is a prize draw, with free entry route as set out below. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted by email and they will have 14 days to respond to their email notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so (or if it is otherwise found a winner fails to meet the qualifying criteria for entry) will result in forfeiture of their prize and selection by the EFL of a different winner(s).
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The prize is for the applicable Carabao Cup Final match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
any other costs associated with the trip.
- Tickets will be held for collection in person by the winner at Wembley Stadium. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the winner has accepted the Prize and checks have been carried out against Club Banning Orders and the National Police Database. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- The following details are required from the winner and their guest: Name, date of birth, email address, home address including postcode & supporting team.
- Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at efl.com/ticketconditions. Winners must abide by those terms at all times. Neither the Promoter nor EFL accepts any responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable laws or regulation or because of their or their guest’s inappropriate behaviour. For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- Entrants are entering this promotion during the COVID-19 pandemic, and therefore acknowledge and agree that the prize is subject to any restrictions from time to time as a result, which may include (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, requirements to undertake testing, tracking, provide other information and/or evidence of vaccination status. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any restrictions prevents, limits or interferes with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
- Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any restrictions. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions in relation to COVID-19 which may be provided to you by the EFL and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, for example, to account for updated government guidance or other changes in circumstances as the pandemic develops.
- If you or anybody in your household (or other close contacts as designated in government or local authority guidance from time to time, requiring you to isolate) is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (or you are otherwise required to isolate in accordance with government or local authority guidance at the time) you must not attend the venue.
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over.
- The General Admission tickets, located in a requested Team End are subject to availability.
- The PUMA Carabao Cup replica ball and case of Carabao prize will be sent to the winner by the Promoter and the case of Carabao for each of the runners-up will be within two weeks of accepting the prize, or such later time as the Promoter may notify if necessary due to circumstances outside it’s reasonable control.
- The promoter of the competition is the INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL
- The draw is not open to employees of the Intercarabao, the EFL, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
- The prize winner may be expected to have photographs taken for press or promotion purposes, and these together with the winner’s name(s) may be published.
- The EFL accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. Insofar as permitted by law, the EFL, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the EFL, its agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected. The EFL is not liable for any business losses incurred by entrants.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner or runner-up, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by writing to InterCarabao LTD, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1PLone month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.