Family Club of the Year
Judges will be looking for the club that best demonstrates outstanding delivery of activity to attract and retain families at games.
Entries will be judged taking into account the following:
Evidence of a strategic approach to attracting families to games which would include:
- Initiatives to attract and welcome families
- Family engagement/interaction on matchdays and non-matchday
- Development of special facilities for families and young fans (family zones / areas etc)
- Family-friendly catering / programme content / retail services
- Examples of consultation/research with families and young fans
- Any other family-focussed initiatives, displaying a level of innovation
- Evidence of the impact of the strategic approach above, and any measureable results
Family Excellence performance in 2018 including the first assessment visit as part of the 2018/19 Family Excellence Scheme.
All forms are 'live' online - once your entry is complete please press the 'SUBMIT' button at the end of the form. Once this has been submitted you will not be able to amend the form.
Once you have submitted your completed application you will receive an acknowledgement which you should keep for your records.
Please ensure the following are included in your submission:
COMPLETED AWARD ONLINE ENTRY FORM (electronic format only, hard copies will not be accepted, please also note word limits)
SUITABLE IMAGES (high resolution jpegs - these will be used on the evening should you be shortlisted)
ONE MAIN PIECE OF SUPPORTING MATERIAL (all relevant materials should be considered for entry, with clubs encouraged to be as creative as possible to showcase their family initiatives/matchday activities. All video/DVD clips should be no more than 5 minutes long).
Please note, you are encouraged to attach supporting material (images, one main piece of supporting material) using the upload file button at the bottom of this form.
To submit video evidence with your application, please email the file, transfer link or YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly labelling the file with your club and which award it should be considered for.
Should you require any assistance or advice in completing this form please contact: the EFL Supporter Services Department – email@example.com - Tel 01772 325829.