Rovers are without a win in three, and face a Hatters outfit who are within touching distance of the top three.
Carlisle United are the team ahead who hold that coveted spot, and they face a trip to Wycombe Wanderers who are sitting just one point and one place outside of the Play-Off positions.
There's an important encounter at the other end too, where 23rd-placed Leyton Orient and Notts County, in 21st, go head-to-head – both have four points from the last six available.
Bottom club Newport County are six unbeaten and travel to a Cambridge United side on the slide, while Gary Johnson welcomes his former employers Yeovil Town to Whaddon Road, with Cheltenham Town hovering just above the drop zone.
Sky Bet League Two: Matchday 32 fixtures (3pm kick-off)
Saturday 18th February 2017
Accrington Stanley v Colchester United
Barnet v Portsmouth
Blackpool v Crewe Alexandra
Cambridge United v Newport County
Cheltenham Town v Yeovil Town
Crawley Town v Morecambe
Doncaster Rovers v Luton Town
Exeter City v Stevenage
Grimsby Town v Mansfield Town
Hartlepool United v Plymouth Argyle
Leyton Orient v Notts County
Wycombe Wanderers v Carlisle United
Referees: Click here to see who's on duty in the Sky Bet League TwoFive facts
1. Barnet were victorious in their only ever home league meeting with Portsmouth, winning 1-0 in February last year. Portsmouth have won at the Bees once however, a 5-0 FA Cup rout in 1991.
2. Five wins for Cheltenham, five for Yeovil, and five draws – the two clubs can't be separated ahead of what will be the 16th league meeting between the two clubs this weekend.
3. Luton are without a win at Doncaster since a 3-0 triumph in 1955. They've played five games since, with Rovers 2-0 winners in 2008, the one and only encounter between the two at the Keepmoat Stadium.
4. The only three EFL meetings between Exeter and Stevenage at St James Park have seen the spoils shared, the last of which finished 3-3 – in-form David Wheeler hitting two for the Grecians.
5. Mansfield travel to Grimsby this weekend having failed to win there since 1987. They've earned two draws since, but lost the other six – including a 7-2 thumping on New Year's Day in 2011.
Social mediaFrom the dugoutFollow, follow, follow...